Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
This submission has not been previously published nor is it before another journal for consideration.
- All authors have consented to the publication of this submission in the Jurnal Plastik Rekonstruksi and have been correctly cited and acknowledged.
- All authors have a registered ORCID iD.
- LETTER OF PERMISSION - required for any and all material submitted to the journal that has been published previously. (.pdf)
- PATIENT CONSENT FORMS - All patients in which their personal identity published in the manuscript must complete and submit copies of the forms. (.pdf)
- CONFLICT OF INTEREST FORMS - All authors must complete and submit copies of the forms (.pdf)
- SUBMISSION FILE 1 - COVER LETTER to Editor with address, phone number, and/or e-mail address of the corresponding authors. (.pdf)
- SUBMISSION FILE 2 - TITLE PAGE must be submitted as a separate file as set out in JPR author guidelines
SUBMISSION FILE 3 - ARTICLE MANUSCRIPT with all identifying information removed and adheres to the content requirements set out in Authors Guidelines, using Manuscript Template provided (.doc, .docx).
SUBMISSION FILE 4 - FIGURES that are high-quality and full-color, relating to the submission are supplied as separate files with the figure number in the file name (.eps, .tiff or .jpg)
- SUBMISSION FILE 5 - VIDEO files, this applies for all Video articles or other articles that include supplementary videos. Please limit the maximum size of each video file to 300 MB, the file must be in .MOV or .MP4 format. Please read the Author Guidelines for our New Video Articles feature.
- Statement of Ethics Comittee Approval and/or statement of conforming to Helsinki Declaration
- Clinical Trial Registration information provided.
- List of references provided and follow the Vancouver style as outlined in the JPR author guidelines
Authors retain the copyright of the article and grant Jurnal Plastik Rekonstruksi the right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License. Articles opting for open access will be immediately available and permanently free for everyone to read, download and share from the time of publication. All open access articles are published under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-Non-commercial-NoDerivatives (CC BY-NC-ND) which allows readers to disseminate and reuse the article, as well as share and reuse of the scientific material. It does not permit commercial exploitation or the creation of derivative works without specific permission.
Lingkar Studi Bedah Plastik Foundation, founders of the Jurnal Plastik Rekonstruksi (“the Journal”) – are committed to maintaining your confidence and trust with respect to the privacy of the personal information we collect from you.
Protecting your privacy is our top priority. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal information and how we will treat it.
The types of personal information collected from you include:
• Contact details, such as your name and email address;
• Educational and professional background information;
• Usernames and passwords; and
• Comments you submit.
We will make every reasonable effort to ensure that any identifiable personal information collected during the registration process will be adequate, relevant and not excessive for purposes of operating this website and it will be kept accurate and up-to-date based on the information you provide. Except as expressly provided herein or, unless we have received your consent, we will not disclose any personal information identifying users to any third party. We may disclose personally identifiable information to third parties in order to comply with the law or requests by law enforcement agencies to protect the rights, property or safety of our website, content, users or others.
You should be aware that identifiable personal information – such as your name and email address – that you voluntarily disclose that is accessible to other users (in the comments section for example) could be collected and disclosed by others. We cannot take any responsibility for such collection and disclosure.
You are in control of any personal information you provide to us. If at any time, you would like to correct the personal information we have about you or if you would like to change your preferences for contact from us, you can let us know by contacting us at the email or postal addresses listed below.
Open Journals Systems, external host of the Journal website, takes precautions to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft and misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction through the use of appropriate administrative and technical security measures.
Cookies are small files that a website transfers to your computer. Most web browsers are automatically set to accept cookies. Your browser controls will allow you to restrict, block or delete cookies.
• To collect non-identifying statistical information on how many people visit our website, what country/city/region they are from, which browser/operating system they are using and pages viewed on the website.
• To allow functionality for the user within our website.
• For use of third party advertising or social media services to enable tracking and retargeting for online marketing material.
By using this site, you agree that we may place these types of cookies on your device.
Narrotama Tunjung Hariwangsa, MD
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: Lingkar Studi Bedah Plastik Foundation. Menteng Square Apartment Tower A, Unit 03 Lantai 22, Jalan Matraman no.6, Jakarta Pusat. DKI Jakarta, ZIP 10430, Indonesia.
We will endeavor to respond to complaints within 14 days of their receipt.
18 March 2020.