The editorial boards of the Jurnal Plastik Rekonstruksi, M. Rachadian Ramadan, M.D., and teams are pleased to publish the release of the first issue of the seventh volume of the journal.
Jurnal Plastik Rekontruksi now publishes original, double-blinded peer-reviewed video case reports and case series of plastic, reconstructive and aesthetic surgery procedures used in the study, diagnosis, and treatment of conditions. Videos demonstrate surgery techniques, instruments, and design; report outcomes of surgical interventions, and educate physicians and patients about plastic surgery techniques also welcomed. Jurnal Plastik Rekonstruksi Video Articles will consider the following types of submissions: Video Case Report, Video Case Series, and Surgical Techniques. Authors should consider these video categories and review recent issues of the journal when preparing submissions. Use the video article slide templates to prepare the video articles that can be found here.
The 4 newly published video articles all from Microsurgery sections are as follows:
* How To Harvest the Anterolateral Thigh Free Flap (Video Surgery Techniques) by Parintosa Atmodiwirjo, Mohamad Rachadian Ramadan, Sara Ester Triatmoko and Nadhira Anindita Ralena
* How to Harvest The Free Fibula Flap (Video Surgery Techniques) by Parintosa Atmodiwirjo, Mohamad Rachadian Ramadan, Sara Ester Triatmoko and Nadhira Anindita Ralena
* How to Harvest The Radial Forearm Free Flap (Video Surgery Techniques) by Parintosa Atmodiwirjo, Mohamad Rachadian Ramadan, Sara Ester Triatmoko and Nadhira Anindita Ralena
* Multi-stages Aesthetic Refinement Following Anterolateral Thigh Free Flap for Head and Neck Reconstruction (Video Case Report) by Parintosa Atmodiwirjo, Mohamad Rachadian Ramadan, Sara Ester Triatmoko and Maryam Nur Arina
In Burns we have an original article on Epidemiology of Burns Injury in dr. Iskak General Hospital Tulungagung: Two Years (2017-2018) Retrospective Study by Fiera Avrillia Ferdianty, M.D. and Santi Devina M.D. Also we published a review on Antioxidants Reduce Tissue Necrosis in The Zone of Stasis: Review of Burn Wound Conversion by Aditya Wardhana, M.D. and Jessica Halim, M.D.
In Wound Healing/Experimental, we have two articles:
* a review by Aditya Wardhana, Michelle Valeria on Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine
* another review article by Jessica Halim, Noto Dwimartutie, exploring the effect of Honey that Accelerates Wound Healing in Pressure Ulcer
Thank you to our dedicated editorial boards and reviewers for their fantastic contributions to this issue. We hope readers enjoy it and welcome comments and feedback via letters to the editor for publication in our September issue.
If you have an article or case you would like to submit for consideration, or a special topic, reviews, or practical, non-clinical skills for surgeons, and also video articles please view our guidelines here.
Jurnal Plastik Rekonstruksi was established by the Lingkar Studi Bedah Plastik Foundation (LSBP), a non-profit organization, as the sole funder and sponsor. With its generous contribution toward operational and publication cost from the LSBP Foundation since 2012, Jurnal Plastik Rekonstruksi able to provide high-quality peer-reviewed articles to its reader, and granting most of its article’s author free to low Article Processing Charge (APC). Please read our APC and APC Waiver policy.
For questions relating to submissions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to be notified when the September issue of JPR goes online, be sure to register as a reader here.