Open Access Policy
The Jurnal Plastik Rekonstruksi provides open access to peer-reviewed research as part of its commitment to readers and authors. We make all our research articles freely available online as PDF and HTML and publish linked DOIs for all journal content. The authors are encouraged to provide their ORCID ID.
The Jurnal Plastik Rekonstruksi featured the notable characteristics of open access journals, that includes:
- Publish all content through online platforms (www.jprjournal.com) and all of its online subsidiaries, without printed options.
- All articles are free and open-access without any subscription fees.
- It features rapid review, acceptance, and publication.
- Open access journals are peer-reviewed publications, publishing selectively only those articles that pass peer review requirements of their respective editorial boards.
- Produce income with online advertisement and commercial reprints
- Generate their main income from article processing charges paid either by authors, institutions, or grant funding bodies.
The Jurnal Plastik Rekonstruksi is bound to true and fast open access for scholarly work. Articles in JPR who choose open-access will be openly accessible to read, download and share from the time of publication.
Authors retain the copyright of their article and have a choice of publishing under Creative Commons Attribution-Non-commercial-NoDerivs (CC BY-NC-ND), which acknowledges readers to distribute and reuse the article, as well as sharing and reusing it for the scientific material. It does not allow for commercial purposes or the creation of secondary works without journal permission.